ARTICLE 1. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
You may be asked on the Site to provide personal data about yourself or a third party. This data collection is carried out in particular:
- when you subscribe to the newsletter,
- when you create an account,
- when you place an Order on the Site,
- when you contact Customer Service,
- when you browse the Site,
- when you share a page or offer with a friend by sending an e-mail,
- when you share a page or offer through a social network.
The data collected are intended for the use of Tattoo Crossover. They are necessary for the processing and management of your Orders as well as for the commercial relations between Tattoo Crossover and you.
Through Tattoo Crossover, and if you have expressly consented, you may therefore receive electronic surveys from Tattoo Crossover's business partners.
By placing an Order on the Site, or after having provided your personal data on the Site, you may also be informed of Tattoo Crossover's offers, in the form of newsletters, event emails or emails of personalized offers of products and services provided by Tattoo Crossover. If you no longer wish to receive these proposals, you may inform us at any time by post or by e-mail (contact details indicated in the "Contact" section of the Site) or via the unsubscribe link contained in each of the commercial e-mails we send you or in your customer account.
Tattoo Crossover is responsible for the processing of your data. They may be transmitted to companies and subcontractors and to its service providers, located in and outside the European Union, used by Tattoo Crossover in the execution of Orders and the provision of services offered via the Site or under the conditions indicated when collecting data on the Site.
The processing of personal data by Tattoo Crossover via the Site has been subject to the registers and notifications provided for by French law "Informatique & Libertés" no 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
133 rue des Paludiers
85270 St Hilaire de Riez - FRANCE
or by the contact form on the Site.
ARTICLE 2: DATA RELATING TO SITE CONSULTATION
In addition, Tattoo Crossover may purchase advertising space directly or through service providers (communication consulting agencies) in order to promote its activities and offers on third-party sites or applications, using advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) distributed by these sites or applications. Similarly, cookies may be included in the advertising space of the Site. These advertising spaces display advertising content from advertisers on your device. These spaces contribute to the financing of the content and services that Tattoo Crossover makes available to you.
When displaying such advertising content, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be stored in "cookie" files installed on this device, subject to the choices made regarding cookies, by one of the means described in Article 2.5 below and that you may modify at any time.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies that Tattoo Crossovere issues allow:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and contents visited, browsing), and allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services consulted on the Site,
- to count the total number of ads displayed by Tattoo Crossover on its advertising space, to identify these ads, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, where applicable, the subsequent actions taken by these users on the pages to which these ads lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising network, site / distribution medium) and to establish statistics,
- to adapt the presentation of the Site and the related advertising space to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during visits to the Site, according to the display or reading hardware and software that this device contains,
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device by the advertising spaces, according to the navigation of this device and/or according to the personal data you have provided us,
- to store information relating to a form you have completed on the Site (registration or account access) or to products, services or information you have chosen on the Site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.),
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the Site, thanks to the identifiers chosen at the time of registration on the Site,
- to implement security measures, for example when reserved access is revoked after a certain period of time.
If you refuse to save cookies on your device, or if you delete cookies saved on your device, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site, in particular, the Order Cart. If necessary, Tattoo Crossoverd declines any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the Site's services resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
2.1. The interest of seeing ads adapted to navigationdisplayed
Tattoo Crossover's objective is to present you with the most relevant advertisements possible. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine in real time which advertisements to display on a device, based on its recent browsing on one or more sites or applications.
Your interest in the advertising content that is displayed on your device when you visit other sites often determines the device's advertising resources, enabling it to use its services, which are often provided to users free of charge. You probably prefer to see ads that correspond to what you are interested in rather than ads that are of no interest to you. Similarly, advertisers who wish to see their ads broadcast are interested in displaying their offers to users who are likely to be most interested in them.
In case of shared use of your terminal
If your device is used by several people and when the same device has several navigation software, Tattoo Crossover cannot be sure that the services and advertising intended for this device correspond to your own use and not that of another user of this device.
If necessary, sharing the use of this terminal with others and configuring the browser settings used with regard to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
2.3 Third-party cookies
When you browse the Site, cookies issued by third parties may be placed by them on your device, subject to any choices you may have made previously or at any time, including through the configuration of your browser software settings, under the conditions described in Article 2.5 below. The purpose of these cookies is to identify the Products consulted on the Site and to collect navigation data in order to personalise the advertising offer that may be presented to you outside the Site. As part of this type of advertising partnership, Tattoo Crossover may transmit anonymous navigation data concerning the Products consulted with your device when you browse the Site to the relevant partner.
2.3.1. Via third party content distributed in our advertising spaces
Advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) displayed in our advertising spaces may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser who created the advertising content in question, or a third party company that has associated a cookie with an advertiser's advertising content (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.).
If necessary, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content broadcast via our advertising spaces, to identify the ads thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each ad, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics,
- to recognize your device when you later browse any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the ads they display, to the navigation of your device of which they may be aware.
2.3.2. By an external advertising agency using our advertising space
The advertising space on our site may be used by one or more external advertising agencies and, where applicable, may contain cookies issued by one of them.
If necessary, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to count the total number of ads displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these ads, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, where applicable, the subsequent actions taken by these users on the pages to which these ads lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising network, site / distribution medium) and to establish statistics,
- adapt the advertising space they operate to your device's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the display or playback hardware and software that your device contains,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces according to your device's navigation on our site,
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces, according to the previous or subsequent navigation of your device on third-party sites where the relevant network also issues cookies, provided that these cookies have been stored in your device in accordance with the choices you have made by one of the means described in Article 2.5 below,
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces to the location data (longitude and latitude) that may be transmitted, subject to your explicit and prior consent, by your mobile device,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising spaces according to the personal data you could have provided to this advertising agency.
2.4. How to express your choices about cookies ?
2.4.1. Your choices expressed directly via your terminal
You can allow or deny the registration of cookies on your device with the appropriate settings in your Internet browser software. On this point, we invite you to consult the instructions for using these parameters, depending on the browser used, accessible on the page of the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
You can also allow or refuse to accept cookies on your device (but in the latter case, you will no longer be able to place an order on the Site), by configuring your browser for this purpose.
Attention, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences, including the following for the most commonly used browsers:
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : http://www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opéra™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
2.4.2. Your choices expressed online on interprofessional platforms
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France.
You will thus be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of accepting or rejecting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed during consultation by your terminal of the online services on which they issue cookies to the navigation information they process: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralized interface for you to express your choices of cookies that can be used to adapt the ads that can be displayed when visiting an online service to your device's navigation. Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow ads to be adapted to your device's navigation and interests.